Friday, February 15, 2008

Our Anniversary

The first time around, I had a big wedding in a church, with a big reception following. That didn't last. I always said, I would never marry again until, I moved 1424 miles away from home and met Pete. He was annoying. Always in my face & never left me alone. No matter where I was when I looked around, there was Pete!! (go away!)

Over a period of several months, everytime I went out, Pete was there bothering me. One Friday night, I finally agreed to meet Pete the next evening which was Saturday, if he would go away. Pete agreed and I thought I was in the clear. Then on Saturday...I was bored and decided to go after all, even though I was more than an hour late, he was anxiously waiting for me! We have been together ever since! How hot is that??

The first week I really new Pete, he told my BFF that he was going to marry me! I completely rebelled. No F'ing way was I going to get married again! Well...

We got married on my parents anniversary, which was February 16th. I figured that date worked well for them...so it should really shine for us. And it has!

I love you Babe, Happy Anniversary!!

6 comments:

Milk Brain said...

aww! happy anniversary!!!

David Edward said...

so glad you are having a better time the second time around.

Snaggle Tooth said...

Have another great year together! Congrats!

MaR said...

Michele sent me your way to wish you a happy anniversary! and many, many years together. <3 it's supposed to be a heart ::wink::

gemma said...

Happy Anniversary. My husband was as persistent and he keeps telling me all these years later that I should be thanking him for that. I sure do by the way. He seemed to know better than I what we would be doing years and years and years from then......

Janet said...

funny how things work :-) Hi, Michele sent me! Love the name of your town...it's so LOTR!