Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The reply to: "A Letter To Mr Crist"

"Dear Ms. Duff:

Governor Crist received your e-mail and asked me to respond on his behalf.

The Governor appreciates the challenges local governments face in providing essential services while also lowering property taxes. Governor Crist believes that local governments can and will tighten their belts while at the same time providing the services our citizens need and expect.

Thank you for writing and do not hesitate to write again on matters of concern or interest to you.

Sincerely,

Rex T. Newman
Citizen Services"

My response:

Dear Mr Newman,

I thank you for the response, but I still don't appreciate or understand the reasoning for the passing of the amendment.
Prices on everything are skyrocketing... except our pay...that stays the same...and has for years.
WTF?????
Hello, Mr Crist?? Got any answers for that??

2 comments:

Snaggle Tooth said...

Ah ha! The standard "Auto-reply form letter" strikes again...

At least with someone else reading it, it can't be ignored!

flleenie said...

Thanx Snags, but all I can think is, that they didn't acknowledge my complaint at all. They only confirmed that I wrote a letter. OMG, that is so f'ck'd up!

Yet, they are still glad that I took the time to voice my opinion, and the governor looks forward to hearing from me again! B*LL SH*T!