Friday, August 19, 2005

Finally Football

Finally Football!!! I LOVE football!!! Now, I say this because football is the only (and I mean only) sport I watch faithfully.

Now, usually I only love PATRIOTS football, BUT... (did I already say I loved my new job?) This Saturday night, August 20th, Pete and I are going to the Buccaneer's game...We are sitting in a LUXURY BOX at Raymond James stadium. The owner of the company I'm working at (did I already say I loved my new job?) decided to give his LUXURY BOX tickets to our department. Now, I've been told by several different sources at work that 'this never happens', so I am officially calling myself the 'GOOD LUCK CHARM' of my department. (ha, ha)

It's funny, but sad, that I really don't give a rat's ass that the Bucs are playing, I just want to see what the luxury box is like!

Either way, each ticket goes for $250.00, so it's like a $500.00 bonus right off the bat!! Yee Haw!!

3 comments:

Milk Brain said...

i think we can allow you to not root for the patriots for one game. i wouldn't feel bad... not at all... hell free lux box tix? who cares what team it's for.. i say go.. enjoy a bunch of drinks, hopefully the beer is on the house, and then head to a tailgate party after the game...

Snaggle Tooth said...

I'd probably scalp or ebay them!

flleenie said...

I had a blast. I didn't even watch the second half of the game. There was a bottle of 'Grey Goose' vodka with my name on it!! Lots of FUN!!!