Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Out of the Loop

Okay, I know I have been silent for quite a while, but I really didn't understand what that meant in blogger time. From what I have gathered, I have been away so long that I am no longer a "blog to note" or a "blog to visit". Yet my neice, who stated she only used blogger so she could comment on her cousins' blogs, is.

Okay, I started calling people instead of blogging...I guess that was a mistake. You can say more to a person in a call, but inform less people about your news. Anyway, I guess writing is the best way for me to communicate.

so...what do I say???

5 comments:

Snaggle Tooth said...

Actually, what's cool is getting a whole bunch of new friends to want to read your stuff n check on you all the time...

When people don't post often, I don't check often, usually. Some people you can't keep up with tho, cause they write everyday! Wish I had that kind of time!
Go around to a bunch of other blogs n leave comments to get more visitors. When you link folks, they usually link you in return. I haven't updated my links lately, since switching to new blogger. I'll get around to it sometime.

Snaggle Tooth said...

Oh yeah, some people come n comment as a hint they just put up a new post... (not me now, I just comment alot everywhere!)

Milk Brain said...

i re-added you to my list of links now that your back!

Snaggle Tooth said...

You're back on mine under "Poof" - I figure you'll get a few curiosity clicks at least.

flleenie said...

only a few? or only a pew? I mean really I am poofing!!