Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Well, I'm Back... After a long absence, I finally have found my will to write again. But...it is so hard to pick just one subject to focus on since so much sh*t has been happening in the world these days. So maybe I'll just let my mind wander...

Okay...yesterday was my birthday. It is the only day of the year that I can do exactly what I want to do, only because I say so!!! It was okay. I mean it was a Tuesday and I had to work. Then Bill, Carol & I had king crab at my house, which was nice, but I wasn't supposed to help...Well, anyone who knows me at all, knows that watching them in my kitchen cooking & cleaning pretty much drove me up a wall . But, you would be proud of me; I didn't flip out, but I did have to rearrange the dishwasher this morning!!! (It was way too messy!) Like Carol always tells me...I'm anal; like Bill tells me...I'm bitchy.

So, I guess that leads me to a totally different subject; am I becoming my parents? My first reaction is, "Holy crap! I am!" But when I step back and take a breather, I realize, yes I am anal, (thank goodness) and yes, I am bitchy (I'm a woman going through the change; feel lucky that is all I am!!) I am also, caring, loving, trustworthy, brutally honest and one of the most faithful friends a friend could ever hope for...for any friend or loved one this applies.

Others beware...

2 comments:

Mad Mom said...

sorry lady, he didn't want to come out yesterday either.... guess the little bugger wants his own day! send me your e-mail address again so i can send you copies of those pics! kryssie78@aol.com

Snaggle Tooth said...

Aha! You wrote random-ramblings! That's what blogs are for (whatever you want!) Glad you had fun on the Big-day, n don't have to share it. (Sun, still waiting on BB) People in my kitchen would do me in... Luckily, I'm not into seafood- but just a little crabby!
Have a good week!