Thursday, April 26, 2007

Having a baby, ouch!

I just spoke with my niece, who is desperately awaiting the birth of her second child. She is nine months pregnant, and anyone of you who has ever been pregnant should understand what that means comfort wise; NOTHING IS COMFORTABLE!! No such animal! End of story!

She wants to have the baby so bad. To help induce labor, I told her to have sex, she said she did. I told her significant other to have sex with her again, and to give her spicy foods... he said, tell her that...which I did before she handed him the phone. Any who...

I remember my ninth month as if it were yesterday. 'Any which way you turn', is not a Clint Eastwood movie! It isn't fictional, it is reality and it really sucks when a baby is pressing up against your bladder and every other internal organ you have!! I mean WHOLLY CRAP!!! The little kicks or hiccups here and there are endearing, to a point.

Anyway, labor sucked the big one and when she popped out? There was no popping, there was tearing. Not tearing but, RIPPING! Wholly OUCH!!! And my kid was only 6lb 13oz! Predictions for the size of the new kid on the block? Well, he was estimated at over 5lb at 32 weeks (I think?) So I'm predicting about 8lb 12oz at birth, which I already told my niece. Unless she keeps him in the oven another week. Then the numbers would change; but knowing her, another week is not an option.

Welcome to the world nephew! Auntie loves you! (4/27 4:27; hopefully not until 5/7)

4 comments:

Snaggle Tooth said...

Poor Preggy Girl! She must be pullin the hair out... I think the BB was just waitin for my day off-

Milk Brain said...

i think he was waiting for the emerald birthstone!

Snaggle Tooth said...

Well, the wat is over, n apparently he was waiting for Great-Auntie C!

flleenie said...

I know...May 1st...