Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Worry Wart

I worry. It's a well know fact about me. I worry about all kinds of stuff. I worry about making ends meet. I worry about what Lady-Lick-alot does when I'm not home. I worry that there won't be enough food at Thanksgiving dinner or our anual 4th of July barbeque. I worry that Ryann won't like her birthday presents. (which is silly, because she likes everything that's a present)

I also worry about significant things like...I worry about doing the "right thing". I worry about the war in Iraq and all of our troops over there.

Mostly, I worry about my family.

The last thing I worry about is me. Found out recently, that's not smart.

FYI: Always take care of yourself, because if anything happens to you, then who would take care of your family?

1 comment:

Snaggle Tooth said...

You know what they say about people who worry alot, aka Type-A people... They're over-achievers!

People who don't worry don't try! They don't solve problems and they don't learn from their mistakes.

Being a work-in-progress is a good thing! (I am too, I just worry alone in silence more)!

Go here and read the poem on Hope:
http://whateverisnew.blogspot.com/

Then read this woman's good news (I helped pray for her- Minerva)
http://womanlyparts.blogspot.com/

That should help out your inspiration quotient a bit!