Thursday, November 22, 2007

Procrastinator...Sometimes!

I am an organizer, a planner, a go-getter; I like to be in charge. I thrive on a challenge. If I am told it is impossible; I embrace the opportunity to find a way to make it happen. That is the synopsis of the way I handle my work life on a daily basis.

So, why oh why would I choose something different now? Well, truth be told, it is always easier to put off to tomorrow what you do not want to do today! I am definitely down with it!

Hello, my name is Flleenie and I'm a Procrastinator...Sometimes!

5 comments:

Bobkat said...

Hi from a fellow procrastinator. Iam still looking for some motivation myself!

Would it help if I told you it was impossible to do?! LOL!

Michele sent me over to say hi!

Jerry in Tampa said...

YUP - nails me too! I often put off as long as I can......PLEASE let me know if you find the antidote!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Michele sent me and I will be back!


Jerry in Tampa

Michael K. Althouse said...

The Procrastinators Anonymous meeting has been postponed!

Happy Thanksgiving Fleenie!

Mike

Bud said...

fleeny, I meant to answer this yesterday
but----

Snaggle Tooth said...

Wow, I procrastinated checking your blog a long time!

What I hate is when the put-offs add up to a deadline creschendo, especially at tax-time n with forms.

Just wait til Ry fills out college n FASA apps...