Friday, November 02, 2007

Time, is it on my side?

When I was a child it seemed like it took forever to go through a year. Every year felt like a decade. Time dragged on & on. There was always time.

Now, as I get older, I know, there is never enough time. There have been too many happenings in my life to believe otherwise.

I mean, I feel like, I just bought Christmas gifts(for '06), yet they already have some ('07) black Friday ads online. And, actually, this evening I went to a Toys R Us sale with "Door buster" items, though I was disappointed as they were out of some of the items I wanted even though I got there 1hr & 10 minutes into the sale.

So, do I think time is on my side?




8 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

I too think there isn't enough time. I need more hours to read and write. Most important I wish there were more hours in a day to catch up with my sleep.


Time is, not on my side!!

I am here from Michele to dwell over it!

Bud said...

Hey Flleenie, Massachusetts!! I knew I would like you. Padanarum is a suburb of New Bedford, the old whaling port. Go Patriots!!! Bud

Jerry in Tampa said...

hey neighbor!
Great blog!!!

Hello, Michele sent me. And I will be back!!!

Jerry in Tampa

flleenie said...

Hey Bud. This year both the Patriots & the BOSOX rock! OMG Pigs MUST be flying...AGAIN :)

Snaggle Tooth said...

Time is the part of this world which worries me the most- i need time to relax I never seem to find.

I didn't have time to get my free Taco at Taco-Bell 'cause I had to work-

OldLady Of The Hills said...

My Lotdy! Out of things almost two months before Christmas??? IMPOSSIBLE! I mean...They must not have had very many of whatever----Oh! Maybe that is how they decide what to actually "buy" for their Christmas inventory....?
Oh Dear...that couldn't be..it would be too late to be ordering their Christmas Inventory this late....Well, I just decided I haven't a clue why that would happen but it sure had to be damned annoying!
Michele sent me to tell you all that...lol!

Ginnie said...

Now that I'm retired I thought I'd have plenty of "spare" time.......
WRONG! The days just zoom by but at least I'm not senile yet and I can remember them!!

kenju said...

Not only is there never enough time, it passes more quickly than it used to. Michele says hi.