Friday, January 18, 2008

This is life...It's either 'what the f...?' or 'Thank the Lord.!'

This is my life. Everyday I thank God for the life I have, then say, "What the f...?"

I thank Him for my loving husband, then say, "What the f...?"

I praise Him for blessing me with intelligent, healthy & sensitive children, then say, "What the f...?"

I rejoice in my Grandchildren, then say, "What the f...?"

Everyday I revel in the knowledge that I will always cherish this moment, then say, "What the f...?"

So, Thank the Lord for what the f...!!!!!!

4 comments:

craziequeen said...

Morning Flleenie :-)

I use the same two sentences, although very rarely in tandem...

Michele sent me to see you this blustery grey Saturday.

cq

Snaggle Tooth said...

I don't say that wtf everyday. I am challenged at forgiving rude n inconsiderate people daily, tho-

N why stuff happens, only God knows anyhow! that could be considered the connection-

Omykiss said...

i can relate to that ... wtf is quite a favourite of mine. It's a crazy old world but i love it!

Thumper said...

I have WTF? going through my head many times a day...usually in relation to whatever freaky thing my cats are doing ;)

Here via Michele's today!