Friday, July 13, 2007

Kill-The-Keg, or my headache...

Pete's birthday is this Sunday, July 15th. He won't tell me what he wants for a present, so, SURPRISE! I'm his present (and he WILL like me, whether he wants to or not!!!)

Tomorrow, we're going on a party bus trip to a baseball game with the crew from the pub where he hangs out. I really didn't want to go, but he kept asking me & asking me, so I finally broke down & agreed. It's a kill-the-keg trip. (Yuck, draft beer, hang-over city!) also we have to hike way the heck up to the top of he stadium (nose bleed seats) then pay $9 for draft beer, because we're thirsty from the long hike.

The Devil Rays are playing the Yankees & at least I can have fun razzing all of the Yankee fans!!! (especially Big Bad)

Pete just traded his boat for a motorcycle, sight unseen, been talking about it for 2 years. I told him he had to have better life insurance first, which of course, not. But not to worry, I heard the motorcycle was more of a piece of crap than his boat was...so no worries there for quite sometime!Gotta love them

No comments: