Thursday, July 19, 2007

Our Fun Outing

Well, the big bus trip outing to the baseball game was not that bad.

We went up an escalator instead of trudging up the big long-ass ramp. Drinks were expensive, but I could get an Absolute for almost the same price as draft bud.

The Devil Rays were winning until about the 5th inning. After we saw the Yankees go ahead with 2 home runs, we left. We went to a place called Ferg's which is across from the stadium. At that point, my buzz was gone, so I did 3 shots of Cuervo Gold chilled and ordered a Stoli & diet coke. ten minutes later I had another shot of Cuervo Gold; then I started dancing. Boy I had fun. After a few hours we got back on the bus and went back to the bar, then Pete & I left and went home.

Boy, I'm getting old, the next day I was so hung over that it took me all day to eat my breakfast! Which I finally finished at 5:00pm. Sh*t, I used to go to all day/night at outdoor concerts and be fine for 2 days! (remember Foghat, Molly Hatchet or Blue Oyster Cult?)Anyway, I made Shepard's pie and Pete said he had an awesome birthday!!

No comments: