Saturday, August 11, 2007

as my sis says

Okay, here is something I don't like to admit, but it must be true as my sister & BFF constantly say it is so...I'm very particular & controlling about the way everything is done regarding every aspect of my life. In other words, I'm anal.
Personally, I don't see it that way, I just think I am meticulous when it comes to details. I have my own ideas on the way things should be accomplished & I want my projects done my way.
So, what's wrong with that? I guess it does sound obsessive...

3 comments:

BreadBox said...

I guess that the only question is: do you get things done that way, or more to the point, does it make you happier? If it does, then more power to your elbow! If not, then you don't need your BFF or sister telling you to do things another way, you need to tell yourself how to do things:-) In fact, either way, *you*
are the one who should be telling you how to interact with the world!

Best, (Michele sent me to send the very best)
N.

flleenie said...

well, I always get things done my way, when I do them. I guess I have control issues when it comes to relinquishing tasks to others. I can't blame my sis or bff for my quirks, but they do annoy me when they point out my obsessive behavior.

I don't think I'm 'that' bad, regarding details, I'm just thorough!

Unknown said...

everyone in our family has their quirks. lol.. mom is stubborn, I'm spacey, christine is something that i can't think of right now and apparently you're 'thorough'. lol