Friday, August 24, 2007

Mid-Life Crisis?

Monday thru Friday...get up, get the kid up, make breakfast, drop the kid off at school, go to work, work, go home, cook dinner, clean up, go to bed. Get up, get the kid up, make breakfast... Robotic, same routine, different day.

This must be my mid-life crisis, has to be!! I feel like everyday is repeating itself, almost a carbon copy.

Saturday, try to sleep in, get woken up, avoid chores, embrace shopping & fun with friends...Sunday, try to sleep in, get woken up, avoid chores, embrace shopping... Robotic, same routine, different day.

Guess not!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOL One man's paradise is another man's hell lol Here I am working to get something even vaguely resembling a "routine" in my life, and you have too much! Let's trade lives for a week, shall we? LMAO Thanks for making me grin ;) Hope you find some "adventure" soon also! Here from Michele's to say that the grass is always greener...

Snaggle Tooth said...

Uh oh! This is starting to sound like bro-D! Wake-up n feel young!
I think mostly it has to do with the school-age child thing, n having a steady job adds to it.