Saturday, October 13, 2007

Destiny is destiny, right?

I know that things happen for a reason. I understand that... do I? Destiny is destiny, right? Pain & sorrow in this life is meant to be...right? What happens, happens, and what doesn't, doesn't...right?


In the middle of the night the phone rings...there's been a car accident...can't tell you the details...she's been bayflighted...come now. Everything happens for a reason. Yes, that's right!!

After the fog has lifted, there is a new beginning, a new day. A beautiful young girl with dark blonde hair and deep brown eyes. She will journey on a road that another has traveled before, walking with the same love & support as her big sister, Courtney. She embarks on a new adventure, she giggles as she skips along the sidewalk, she got the message, at least for now, thank the Lord....

1 comment:

Charles Caldwell said...

Okay, that was a bit cryptic. I'll definitely be back to read the rest of this story. In the meantime, I hope everything is okay. Michele sent me...