Thursday, October 11, 2007

Surfing The Net

I enjoy surfing the internet. I love to search & receive all of the info I ask for, and then some! It is amazing the amount of information you can attain on-line. Boy I love surfing the net!


"Google" is my life-line! I can Google anything, and get an awesome response. For instance, my company is having a contest for the best team Halloween costume/theme. So I Googled, 'Group Halloween Costume Themes". I found some really funny & creative ideas! I absolutely loved two of the ideas. I'm not sure if we will use them, but if not, the ideas I found are definitely inspiring & will help us create our own ideas for Halloween. Boy, I love surfing the net!

Maybe I'll try ASK.com

3 comments:

Snaggle Tooth said...

Good idea, wish I had time for Halloween plans. I love the decorating thing!

carmilevy said...

Amen. I love the potential I have in my fingers every time I flip my laptop on. As a journalist, it's a resource that has fundamentally changed the way I work. Often, I can't imagine where I'd be without it.

Dropped by from Michele's tonight!

flleenie said...

WE WON!!!