Sunday, December 16, 2007

...and so this is Christmas...

"...So this is Christmas, and what have you done, another year over, and a new one just begun... And so this is Christmas, I hope you have fun, the near and the dear ones, the old and the young.
A very merry Christmas, and a happy New Year. Let's hope it's a good one without any fear."

John Lennon was cool. He always openly professed his beliefs to the world and used his celebrity to help broadcast his messages of peace and love. Besides that, he was my favorite Beatle...

During the holidays, please remember to be kind, patient & courteous.


His message was LOVE!

6 comments:

Snaggle Tooth said...

I could hear him singing those lyrics. Great tune, great message. All I've done is make it thru another year. I have to work thru it again!

I wish I had tons of money to give away to the needy n the shelters so I could feel good about the holidays. Perhaps by the next!

Have a good one, it won't be long now-

Omykiss said...

I agree ... great lyrics!

gautami tripathy said...

I love to listen to his songs. He knew what he was doing! Michele sent me here to wish you best of holiday season!

BTW, "URL" field is back with the nickname. That way clicking on the name takes you direct to the blog. To check that, click on my name here!

Do spread the word! We google/bloggers need it!

gautami tripathy said...

As yiou don't have that nickname option here, it won't work!

LOL!

Moon said...

Was singing it in my head lol, Great song...
Wishing you a wonderful Christmas and New Year...
Michele says so too..

Michael K. Althouse said...

A nice reminded, and truer now than ever.

Thanks for your loyal visits. Even though i have been very busy, I have read and enjoyed every one. Snags too!

Michele sent me,

Mike